[Ravensfort] baronial guard

Jeremy Meaux j_meaux at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 19:41:38 PDT 2001

Greetings unto the populace,

Let it be known that we of the Baronial guard under
charter from their Excellencies are increasing the
number of our guard to a total of fourteen members.
This is an great opprotunity to serve the barony and
its members and contribute to the "court and event
pagentry" with your attitude, hard work and devotion.
With this being said, any and all persons interested
in becoming part of the guard may contact myself,
thier excellencies (the present and incoming) in
regard to becoming a member. Also, if you know of
someone who is too humble to step fourth to nominate
themselves, the barony also has positions open for
"populace choice" positions. Please, one and all set
aside a moment of your time to consider who these
worthy individuals are, we all look forward to seeing
them represent this barony.

thank you for your time,

i am
Ld. jean-michel de Meaux
Captain of the Guard

On a more personal front, In the previous posts on
this list we have been assaulted by persons that would
threaten the wellfare and peace of our brethren. The
persons that Sir Kief mentioned in his post happen to
be personal friends of mine, to this end i state here
for all to see. The persons that perpetrated these
acts are lowborn cowards. They are persons (or person)
who do not have the courage or strength to step fourth
and allow all to see them for thier true selves. If
so, then those who were offended could call for
judicial justice and allow might and right judge who
is the better.
To this end i state these words, in my time as a guard
and now as Captain, i have allows felt it was within
my rights and also my duty to serve and protect the
members of this populace. I call to one and all of
this barony to stand fast with me and let it be known
that these acts will not be tolerated and i condemn
those acting in this manner as cowards and unworthy of
acceptance in our lands.

i am
jean-michel