[Ravensfort] Site PLAY day...Today!

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 22 07:14:56 PDT 2001

Heilsa everybody...and I mean *everybody*...

Today is a Site Play Day... Bring your stuff out and have a good time... I
will have ice water on-site and some ice in chests. Today might be a good
day to check out your campsite or just enjoy the outdoors...

Bring whatever you wish to drink or eat...enough for yourself or for several
people...

Fighter Practice will be at the site today...the fighters of Raven's Fort
and/or of House Kiersted and/or the "Clan" need to discuss what we're going
to do for the Southern Regional Army and our presence at the various War
Practices and Gulf War... The Baronial Guard is certainly welcome....(you go
Jean-Michel...)...*grin*

Y'all bring your armor and weapons and we can check out your kit...

Hel's Gate...I *might* be talked into giving some beginning and advanced
Marshaling classes...go ahead just *try* and brib....errr....twist my
ar.....errrrr....*convince* me....(yeah...that's the ticket)....convince
me....

I should have the gate open around 9:45 a.m. or so...

Hope to see y'all out there....

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!
Kief
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."