[Ravensfort] Fwd: Words from the Crown

AMH/DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 22 10:00:18 PDT 2001

I took a few days off from reading this list to decide if I shall take Kief up
on his challenge to make what I know public.  At this point I feel it will not
be constructive to damn Nickie any more than I already have.  The Crown has let
us know that their minds are closed to any input on the subject.  Their minds
are made up and they do not want to be confused with insignificant things like
facts.  It is my strong belief that questionable activities surround the
selection of the new baron and baroness.  I do not fear the "peril" I put
myself in by stating this as the Crown has already done the worst thing that
they can do to me in their appointment.  If you are interested in hearing what
I know ask me one on one or contact Mistress Clarissa and ask what was said in
the letter that I will be sending to her in the near future stating my
grievances.

Now a few personal answers:

Lady Gwynafwy,  I am surprised that a smart gal like you would suggest such a
thing.  My Mama taught me that "Only people that aren't intelligent enough to
work out thing in other ways resort to violence."

Tuatha De Ben Mor Tir,  Who ever the hell you are and where ever the hell
you're from you are a complete stranger to me.  Before you presume to lecture
me on how I should behave you should at least meet me.  That is something I am
greatly looking forward to.  Now go wipe that brown stuff off your nose.

Sir Baron Kief, you want to know why dissatisfied members of the populace will
not step forward and state their mind.  It's because you are a damnable bully.
Anyone that does not agree with you is treated to one of your rants.  You put
down, insult and demean to draw attention away from the point trying to be
made.  You state things as fact that are total rationalized fabrications from
your mind.  You hope that by stating them with force they will pass
unquestioned.  You twist and ignore and have a unique way of adding 2+2 to get
22.  It is your style.  You are also blinded by the lower intestines of the
Crown.  When I first met you people talked about how fair you were in solving
disputes.  Now people talk about how short you fuse is and your boarder line
abusive behavior to anyone that displeases you, most notably your mistress, her
son and me.  Professionals can probably set you up with some kind of a chill
pill.  As far as your honor goes, you use it to put on a good show in court and
on the list field but set it aside when angry or if it will serve your
purpose.  Am I being personal ??  I guess what goes around comes around.  Can
you take what you dish out ??

In closing I'd like to point out that at no time did I state that I wanted to
head a petition drive or start a break away group.  I would however support
both efforts.  I have been a member of this Barony since it's inception and
feel that I have earned the right to state my mind.  In my experience the
Barony has never seen a darker hour.  Rather than fight what has been forced
upon us I have decided to let the cancer run it's course.  I plan on attending
the "stepping down" of Saint David and Chrystal, however, as of coronation just
past I will be taking and extended vacation from Raven's Fort activities.  As
of the sending of this email I will automatically delete all post from this
Raven's Fort board as well as forwards from said board.  I want thank the
members of the populace for the very good times that I have enjoyed in the
past.  I look forward to working with you at some point in the future.

Pax,
Marius