[Re: [Ravensfort] Defender

Lochlann . giervald at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 22 21:35:27 PDT 2001

      Well met, all.

    I have to, in all good conscience, say this.  To those of the Barony who
feel like packing up and going elsewhere because of the recent announcement.
  I want all of you to think of just one thing.  This Defender will be the
LAST time TE's DSD and Crystal (sp's & titles ?) stand before us as Baron
and Baroness.  If nothing else step foreward and help Arturus plan and
execute one Hell of a stepping down shindig.  Even if you feel you absolutly
hate the idea of a new B&B.  (I feel vaguely queezy, personally. it's like
finding out your parents  have decided they don't want to be your parents
anymore and have found someone else to pick you up from summer camp)
           Anyhow, as I was saying, lets ALL come together to tell Dave and
Berta 'Thank You'.  For their years of service, for their  dedication, for
being there for us.

         Well, I've run out of things to say.

                                      Tuffy the Buck

                            P.S.  My lady and I really, really need a
Baronial Guard or two for the Hat Lunch.

                                      Ld Lochlann McGruer