[Ravensfort] Official challenge for the RF List...

Berta Allen chrystal_dragon at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 22:21:07 PDT 2001

David & I, would like to propose a challenge all members of this list to:

-Use this list to post & respond positive, productive posts publically (& to
consider doing privately as well).

-Do not post anything controversal, contrived, attacking, accusing,
negative, etc. in regards to any one, anything, etc.

for 10 days...

Once 10 days has past, we consider another 10 days (or an indefinite period
of time) until it becomes more enjoyable & uplifting to read what everyone
is doing in & around the barony that it becomes 2nd nature again.

Just good old positive & constructive communication: Announcements, stories,
persona travels excerpts (such as Athaulf has started up again, posts from
the road so to speak), ideas for projects &/or classes, sources (ex: site
tokens for Defender-great discoveries made of URL's made),etc. From there,
we as a group people on a list, then can hope to utilize this form of
communication for the benefit of the barony as a whole & bring people
together.

FYI - do not make this list the "sole source" for communication, that is not
the intent nor purpose of this list...

The challenge is in effect as of this post... through 12:00 am, August 6,
2001...

May you all have pleasant thoughts and dreams!
HE Chrystal & HE David