[Ravensfort] Bardic Night(s)?

Elaine Deleon elainescalists at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 01:38:28 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Who is interested in a monthly or biweekly bardic circle at my place?  Does
anyone have suggestions on time or want to offer another location?  Is anyone
interested in forming an instrumental music guild in this barony?  I have
plastic recorders for folks to start with - alto fingerings are similar to
clarinet, soprano are similar to flute.  I'm not sure how they translate to
sax.  I'll teach folks to read music or play recorder - at least the basics -
if you want.  Just let me know who's interested in learning and when do you
think is a good time.

I won't be living in the barony full time for another couple of weeks, but my
phone will be hooked up on Friday (936) 291-1773.  Either reply to this
address, the list, elainedelyons at yahoo.com[1], or ravenskald at yahoo.com[2] or
leave a message on the Call Notes.

Looking forward to playing with you folks on a more regular basis!

Elaine de Lyons
Brewskald of Ravensfort