[Ravensfort] curious

David R. Hoffpauir env_drh at shsu.edu
Thu Jul 19 07:04:52 PDT 2001

Welp Ragan, guess what?  Yer raggin on my Queen, questioning the authority of my
Crown, and once again disrupting the relative peace in lands over which I have
authority within the Society for Creative Anachronism. Since I can't have you
executed and the dungeon is being converted to a nursery for the overflow of cry
babies we've got, we'll just pretend I had your tongue cut out......  From this
point forward, your posts will be monitored.  If I think they are inappropriate,
they don't go on the list.  Kinda sucks, don't it.

Oh, and keep in mind, complete honesty, without compassion, is brutality.

DsD