[Ravensfort] rides to Kingdom ccollege

charlotte epps lizardkeep at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 13 19:50:00 PDT 2001

Greetings all!

We still have 2-3 belted seats left available for riding in comfort and
style to Kingdom's College.
We are "daytripping" this event in Moya(our RV) this Saturday.
We are leaving the Keep promptly at 7am, not before, and not after.  We will
be returning after the evening's festivities.
So, if you wish to ride with us, Email me back or give us a call at
936-291-0734.  And be at the keep at 6:55am.  We will not wait for
latecomers!
So far we have as passengers Elaine and Nicolette.  Who will be the next
three lucky travellers?

Gwynn