[Ravensfort] New to list

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 13 18:03:30 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Cyniric hlafard Cyniwarding does send greetings to the folk of Raven's Fort
and Their Sable-Winged Excellencies!

Hello,
   I am currently living in Stargate (soon Humble) and have transfered from
Glaslyn (Denton, TX).  I am a student at U of Houston studying English
Literature and History, specifically the history and languages of the Germanic
Migration Age (300 - 600's)  and the years there after for English and
Denmark.

   I hope to make a number of outtings to your neck of the kingdom to get to
know people more and hopefully further extend my role as Her Excellency
Chrystal's Newcomer Champion before my time is up at Defender.  I would like
to and hope I can run next years Newcomer chivalric tourney, with Her
Excellency's  blessing and permission.

    My persona is a 5th century Angle still living on the continent while
following trade routes across to Britain and up amongst the Swedish, Geats,
and Danes.

Godspeed,
Cyniric
(mka Richard Culver)