[Ravensfort] Combat Archery

Jeff Watson noslots at tamu.edu
Wed Jun 27 13:53:16 PDT 2001

My lady wishes to learn combat archery. She has no experience shooting a
bow of any kind in her life. However she used to be a sharpshooter with
pistol so she is by no means jumpy around projectile weapons.

I thought a crossbow might be easier for her to learn, however the only
crossbows I find for sale are on the order of $240-$300 while I can find
a good longbow for $105. So my options are this, find someone that has a
used crossbow for sell(hasn't worked yet), save money until I can afford
a new one, or find someone that could teach her to use a longbow.

What I need from the people on this list.... Either someone with a used
crossbow to sell, or someone to teach her the longbow. Of course I am
open to other options, any help you can give me would be wonderful.

In service,
Edric of the Shadowlands