[Ravensfort] Officer's reports

Peer2 Peer2 at email.msn.com
Wed Jun 27 13:38:40 PDT 2001

ACK!

Well, I still can't get this to send through directly, so I'll just post it
here. Everyone will be seeing shortly anyway, so why not?

Clarissima, here's an update on my report. It should fit in right after the
line about Kingdom Warlord.

*** "And now for the good news. We have aquired a supply of steel and will
begin construction of new loaner weapons very soon. And once that's done,
there are plans for a new portable target to use them on. Then will come the
issue of where to practice. But more on that later." ***

That's it.

BYE!!!!!