[Ravensfort] summer artisan

Bronte bronte at lcc.net
Sat Jun 9 01:43:40 PDT 2001

Joy and I nominate Rachel (isabeux??) for needle work (her tapestry is
one favorite)
but i like the little favors she's done for some too.

i personaly nominate her seperatly for her work in Horn making ,the knot
work painting, carving (the brewers horn) and such has come to really
rock.

her carving is comming right along too and it won't be long till she
knows everything i do and more.

she's damn good and deserves to be known for it
I think anyway.
and Joy likes it too..
she says hello and thanks for not stoning me!

Ragan
&
Joy (she who controls the beast)     ok mostly...