[Ravensfort] summer artisan

Cobalt60@lcc cobalt60 at lcc.net
Sat Jun 9 05:17:56 PDT 2001

Huh, Lord Ragan,........

    Not that Isaboel does not deserve the recognition but I think the
nominations for the summer artisan were to go to H.E. Gwen privately.
    I also agree with Lord Ragan on the issue of Lady Isaboels skill with
horn carving and knotworking! She is a prime example of some of the artisans
who dwell in our lands.

                                                               Brian    :o)