[Ravensfort] summer artisan

Lochlann . giervald at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 11 09:40:12 PDT 2001

       Wow are you guys gonna be in trouble!!  I'm not even going to discuss
what happened the last time someone mangled her name.  But don't worry the
doctors say the limp should go away in a few years and the scars make really
nice conversation pieces.
        And, no, I'm not going to spell her name correctly for you, I still
have several more months of counseling, and primal scream therapy with Lis
Taylor before I'm allowed to write 'Isabeau' down anywhere.
       Uhoh.

                                             Lochlann
                                                (Tuffy the Buck)