[Ravensfort] SCA Household Website

Peer2 Peer2 at email.msn.com
Mon Jun 18 09:15:47 PDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: Cobalt60 at lcc <cobalt60 at lcc.net>
To: <ravensfort at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2001 9:49 AM
Subject: Re: [Ravensfort] SCA Household Website

> From Brian,
>     Have fun, I'll be watching from the Raven's Thunder web site that
> Clarissima made a few years ago.

:o)

Hmmmm . . .

Now that I think on it, I have noticed that of all the Thunder Clans (as far
as I could tell), only Northeast Thunder has been bold enough to make itself
known. One must wonder what the rest are waiting for.

Other fine Households from this kingdom who have stepped to the fore include
Clan MacAlpin, Clann Ross, Cu Mara, House Flaming Duck, The Fray, House
Lightning Mist, House Long Coeur, and The Web.

BTW, I apologize for saying that House Pharus was the only Raven's Fort
Household that has registered. The trumpets of noble House Seeker have also
sounded their presence. That makes two. Any others care to follow?

SCA Directory of Households => http://members.home.com/tlcauldron/houses

-- Cedric
(and yes, that was a double-dog dare!)