[Ravensfort] SCA Household Website

charlotte epps lizardkeep at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 18 20:48:29 PDT 2001

Dear Cedric, you wrote:
> > I feel a great, deep sadness that House Pharus remains the only
> > internationally recognized Household from Raven's Fort

May I remind you that:

House Kiersted, Sir Kief's House, is highly respected across the Kmown World
for its fighters, strong Honor and unrelenting service.
House Raven's Thunder is a part of a famous multi-kingdom service oriented
household and takes part in numerous interkingdom activities.
House Sweinbrothars has had a link to their House on the Kingdom web page
for YEARS.
House Lizardkeep has members in several kingdoms, some who have served the
SCA in OTHER Countries.

Gwynn