[Ravensfort] Calm thoughtful letter...was...Ok people...

aodhfionn at unforgettable.com aodhfionn at unforgettable.com
Mon Jun 4 03:21:25 PDT 2001

Greetings,

Those who have expressed the _various_ concerns on this list are expressing them
because these concerns are real and alarming to them.  Some of these concerns
have existed for a significant period of time.  Continuing to ignore them will
not solve them, but there is reason to believe that they can become worse.
Although it seems to be popular to antagonize, dismiss, and insult those with
these concerns, it does nothing to calm these individuals or to relieve the
worry caused by these concerns.

Since I and my 'unfounded fears' have been dismissed, I will remove them and
myself from this list before I am subjected to a slanderously unprofessional,
and inaccurate, psychiatric diagnosis.

Farewell,
Finn