[Re: [Ravensfort] Households

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 18:20:57 PDT 2001

--- Peer2 <Peer2 at email.msn.com> wrote:

> My friend, I think you miss my point.

though I am not Artourius...I missed the point too....
the way your posts were worded made them easy to misunderstand
and honestly, I was insulted...

I think I see that you are challenging people to put their
households on this Atenveldt/Antir grown to Known world list...
but I don't understand why it is such a big deal...

but it comes across as kind of hypocritical from a man who has
not as yet put his own address on the Raven's Fort E-Domesday list...

Lorraine

Amazon, Kiersted, Lizard Keep, Blue Moon...etc