[Re: [Ravensfort] Households

Peer2 Peer2 at email.msn.com
Mon Jun 18 18:00:29 PDT 2001

Dearest Arturus,

My friend, I think you miss my point.

Raven's Thunder has done many fine works, and the Federated Clans are well
known throughout the known world. In fact, I personally consider the Raven's
Thunder website to be among the best of all the Thunder Clans I have yet
seen (yes, Clarissima did a bang-up job there!). You'll get no argument from
me. On that point.

How can I claim that a house with 10-25 members (ah! You've seen our
listing!) has an advantage over a household of many hundreds? Easy. We are
there, and it goes everywhere, including outside the mundane lands known as
America. That (I believe) makes it internationaly listed.

I'll dance in the streets when I see a Thunder Clan from Raven's Fort
registered. Any of the Ansteorran clans, I'm not picky. Or Rolling Thunder
as a whole. That would be even better!

As for you not seeing the Pharusi present a united front outside the Barony,
I would suggest you look a little harder.

And as for insulting you or your House, go and ask those who know me better.
Such subtleties are not my forte. I have all the subtlety of a week old
fish. As a general rule, if you have any doubts, it probably wasn't an
insult. If you really begged and lot (and bribed me a little), I could
probably muster up some kind of insult, but I'd ask that you give me a day
or two to cook up something that would do you justice. I do so despise
pathetic insults. It shows a lack of originality.

On the point of doing a little research before saying anything . . .
frankly, I think you would be rather disturbed at the amount of research I
have done on the Thunder clans in the past few months. >:]

And on that happy note, I bid you good day.

-- Cedric

(PS - Wes, I need to talk to you and Clarissima about Pheast. How about
after Officers?)