[Ravensfort] flood of table sponsorship II

Jeremy Meaux j_meaux at yahoo.com
Mon May 28 13:54:26 PDT 2001

Raven' Forter's

sorry for the multiple post,

time again for an update it seems. In the last week i
have been flooded by sponsors for the table project.
What started out as a way to offset the cost of the
tables has turned into a bonafide way for the barony
to pull together and keep the cost to the barony at a
bare minumum. We started out wanting to make twenty
tables and a head table, we now have sponsors for
twentyfour tables and a donation to the head table.
Your response has been overwhelming.

This leads to questions I now ask. Those of you who
have donated for multiple tables, would you give up
one of your tables to someone else. Would the barony
wish to make more than twenty tables, this means more
people and tools would have to show for the work
weekend. There is also the question for storage for
the twenty plus tables we will build.

Please everyone respond so that we can get headed in
the right direction on the project. It is my goal that
these be built and in place for Defender. Time has a
way of sneaking up on all of us.
BTW, Three of these donations are from out of barony
members, one from out of kingdom. Shows that a common
goal can have marvelous results.

thanks everyone and hope to hear your ideas.

i am
jean-michel