[Ravensfort] flood of table sponsorship II

Charley Atchley Charley at lcc.net
Mon May 28 18:46:18 PDT 2001

I vote that we make as many tables as possible. I have never been to, or
autocrated, an event at our site where there were enough tables for everyone
to have a place to sit. As for storage, I have no suggestions, there. Unless
we store them some place that is protected, they will end up rotting or
mildewing. If we store them off site, then we are faced with the colossal
pain in the tail of trying to find someone to haul them.

I think we should also come up with an official policy on loaning the
tables. We have borrowed tables from Stargate, and the Loch in the past. If
we have tables, you can count on someone wanting to borrow them. The wise
thing would be to make a policy ahead of time so that everyone can take a
look at it, agree on it, then live with it. That way we won't have someone
going ape and having a public e-mail crap fit when we are asked to loan our
tables.

Your Arrogant Goth
		Athaulf Sweinbrothar

(I hate that Humble servant stuff)