[Ravensfort] is anyone going to MENTION THE F'ING B&B SITUATION?

AMH/DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Mon May 21 20:38:33 PDT 2001

Many (not all) of the statements you made about the candidates are either out
of date or just down right wrong.  You have disqualified out of hand too many
good people and then attacked the King and the system.  You have the same
problem that I do.  If you make too much noise... people quit listening.

Pax,
Marius