[Ravensfort] table update

Jeremy Meaux j_meaux at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 21:21:14 PDT 2001

--- AMH/DBLJ <orthart at earthlink.net> wrote:
> How will "the Barony" keep track of how much and who
> has donated ??
>
> Pax,
> Marius
>
> Marius,

very good question, as to my answer, I personally will
record and save(all e-mails) responses that persons
have or will send me.

As i said, i want to try and keep this as accurate as
possible,so i'm only giving credit to those who give
me a definate response, you being a good example. You
had mentioned at a meeting you wished to sponsor, i
did not record your answer until i received your
e-mail or i had a chance to approach in person.
The money is in my opinion baronial funds, thus i
stated they would be sent to the baronial coffers, any
accounting done on that end should be handled and
answered by the treasure. I am certain that Mistress
Lorraine will record and designate the appropriate
donations to the table funds, and those in higher
authority than i will designate the amount that the
barony will spend on this project.
> Basically, i am volunteering to coordinate an effort
to build new tables, those of us who have spoken about
this know that the effort is well worth it, since we
spend so much time and effort renting tables from
other baronies.
Hope this answers your questions, any suggestions are
welcome, this is a baronial project and i and you as
well as many others would like to see this
accomplished before Defender.

thanks,

i am
jean- michel