[Ravensfort] Table Stuff (HEY MEAUX!!!)

Peer2 Peer2 at email.msn.com
Tue May 22 03:49:41 PDT 2001

Meaux, send me a list of the materials we are going to need, and I will
check the lumber yards around Cleveland. Fencing is a major market around
here, and lumber can usually be found a little cheaper than in the
Hunstville or Conroe areas. I also have a few designs that you may want to
look at.

House Pharus still intends to sponsor two tables, but don't put us down as
confirmed just yet. There's a lot going on in the House at the moment, and
we haven't fully assigned our resources to the various projects.

-- Ld. Cedric Aeschere Einarsson.
Peer2 at msn.com