[Ravensfort] To the list

Cobalt60@lcc cobalt60 at lcc.net
Tue May 22 16:41:03 PDT 2001

Dear Ragan,
    You need to read the first letter sent that stated Jacinth an I felt we
were viable candidates.

                                                                    Brian.
 As for the rest of the list.
    The hacking and bashing really needs to stop. Ragan has stirred the pot
and allot of people are pointing fingers and saying things that are hurting
each other. This is just one medium of communication and most members of the
Barony do not want to comment here because of the possible out come. And it
has came to that. To ask ones personal opinion on an issue should be
personal and not twisted as to scheming to take over the group.
    As I said before I have no further opinions on this matter and others
more than likely will not be pulled in as I have. This has turned in to an
ugly forum and it is what we do not need.

                P.S. Dignity and Honor is so easily cast aside when people
can not talk in a civil manor. Is this how we want David and Chrystal to
step down? We are truly being selfish to others needs if we pursue this.

                                                        Brian.