[Ravensfort] To the list

KING Of The Firemonkeys theragan at hotmail.com
Tue May 22 16:55:13 PDT 2001

>From: "Cobalt60 at lcc " <cobalt60 at lcc.net>
>To: <ravensfort at ansteorra.org>
>Subject: Re: [Ravensfort] To the list
>Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 18:41:03 -0500
>
>Dear Ragan,
>     You need to read the first letter sent that stated Jacinth an I felt
>we
>were viable candidates.OK DONE NOTED>

>  As for the rest of the list.
>     The hacking and bashing really needs to stop.
i just asked who favored WHOM?
and no one said shit.

>Ragan has stirred the pot
>and allot of people are pointing fingers and saying things that are hurting
>each other.
where? not here unless it's something I said?   about la bouche?
about quitting?
are what Joy is telling me was ME "being MEAN to PAUL"
if they are saying hurtful things to people OFF the list they are wusses and
should SPEAK UP!
now let's be "civil" and all that and let's see a show of hands?
or are we going to go meekly along and do the poll and never know if what we
said had an influence    or how much
or even what was the poll...
votes are published for a reason....
fascist governments use control of the media!
and i wanna hear some answers from the members of the brass
or i'm screaming nazi! next!    the baronial colors are red white and black
hmmmmmmmmmmm?

>This is just one medium of communication and most members of the
>Barony do not want to comment here because of the possible out come.

and what the heck is that? most members? MOST members aren't on the list i
think...
and if MOST members don't want to USE the LIST shut it down.
forgood, and forever, not just to shut us up!

>To ask ones personal opinion on an issue should be
>personal and not twisted as to scheming to take over the group.
>     As I said before I have no further opinions on this matter and others
>more than likely will not be pulled in as I have.
pulled in? i thought this was where we were SUPPOSED to be?
the closest thing to a chatroom.
and somwhere you don't HAVE to worry about repercussions till later.
so you might be more honest.

>This has turned in to an
>ugly forum and it is what we do not need.
no it hasn't some people got ugly ON it
the ugliest thing ON it was my missive to DSD about the La Bouche thing he
spoke up i spoke up DONE!]
next?
i'm going to bulk mail now mebbe i've missed some posts????

>                 P.S. Dignity and Honor is so easily cast aside when people
>can not talk in a civil manor. Is this how we want David and Chrystal to
>step down? We are truly being selfish to others needs if we pursue >this.
pursue what BRIAN? my question of WHO FAVOR WHOM IN THIS MOTHER **POOPING**
POLL????    why

I WANNA ANSWER TO THIS FUC&*^ QUESTION !!! RIGHT NOW!!!

            WHY IS THERE THIS UNWILLINGNESS TO SAY
       WHO IS FAVORED BY WHOM FOR B&B????????????????
       I'M SMELLING A RAT IN THE CORN NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!
        the only reason i can think of is there's something to hide.
        so who's ON this list that's not talkin?

CIVIL CIVIL CIVIL!!! i'm getting sick of this sucky word