[Ravensfort] private fighter practice

george griffin baldbjarki at hotmail.com
Tue May 29 16:38:51 PDT 2001

greetings,

    i will be hosting a private fighter practice at my house every wednesday
starting at 6pm. everyone is envited and if you would like to stay and eat
bring a dish and we'll have pot luck. the past 2 wednesdays
a coulpe of newcomers from splendora,john and darla have come over and they
are both excited about the sca and john is working on some armor.
if you don't want to fight come and we will do name research, armor
making,character development, heraldry or what ever.
  to get to my house from huntsville go to livingston via 190 head south on
hwy 59 when you come to shepherd turn left on the road next to dairy queen,
industrial blvd., go down 1.5 miles and take a right on bob's ln.
go .5 miles to the first house on right.
  from the south take 59 north until you get to the dairy queen in shepherd
turn right on the road next to dairy queen and then refer to above
directions.
  hope lots of people can make it, i know it is short notice but my computer
has been goofy.but you can make plans for next week.

lotsa luv

  bjarki