[Ravensfort] ARRGGGG virus hoax III

Charley Atchley Charley at lcc.net
Tue May 29 18:04:38 PDT 2001

Don't know why I can't say what I mean. That last e-mail was mainly for
those that are using Web based email. For those of us that are using
Outlook, Outlook Express, Netscape, Eudora or some other e-mail based
program, all files we download are potentially harmful. I didn't want to
leave the impression that you are safe with any file format but compressed
ones on an STMP or POP mail system.

Athaulf

Sometimes human beings are very much like bees. Bees are fiercely protective
of their hive, provided you are outside it. Once you're in, the workers sort
of assume that it must have been cleared by management and take no notice;
various freeloading insects have evolved a mellifluous existence because of
this very fact. Humans act the same way.
- Good Omens, by Terry Pratchet and Neil Gaiman