[Ravensfort] Candidate Discussion

Peer2 Peer2 at email.msn.com
Tue May 22 03:46:42 PDT 2001

----- Original Message(s) -----
First, Lord Ragan wrote . . .
        the "candidates" haven't yet voiced to anyone on this list that they
"ARE CANDIDATES." that's beef number ONE with me right now.. so FAR there
ARE NO CANDIDATES!

Then, Her Excellency Clarissa wrote . . .
        Candidates should certainly answer 'Yes' if they are asked if they
want to be B&B (if they are interested). should answer any civil questions
the populace asks. why thank you very much for clearing that up mistress!
Candidates you hear that people you can say "YES I'LL SERVE!"

And then, Lady Katrine wrote . . .
        Well, Ragan, here you go...  Yes, I'm willing to serve. *smile* That
ought to make you feel better!

* * * * *

And now I'm gonna write something too . . .

I stand with Lady Katrine.
I will serve the Barony if that is the Barony's wish.

-- Ld. Cedric Aeschere Einarsson.
Peer2 at msn.com