[Ravensfort] For those who will miss the June 7 meeting

AMH/DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Sat May 26 11:09:21 PDT 2001

Mistress Clarissa,

Due to the fact that my daughter is getting married in Wimberley, Texas on
June 8 with the rehearsal dinner in the same town on the 7th I will not be
able to attend the polling meeting and intend to send my choice by proxy.
My question is how may I send my nomination by proxy ??  As a founding
member of this Barony I assume that I will be allowed to participate in this
important part of the process.

Pax,
Marius Atreidae