[Ravensfort] reply-isobel

KING Of The Firemonkeys theragan at hotmail.com
Thu May 31 12:48:06 PDT 2001

>From: "David R. Hoffpauir" <env_drh at shsu.edu>
>To: ravensfort at ansteorra.org
>Subject: Re: [Ravensfort] reply-isobel
>Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 17:48:36 -0500
>

>KING Of The Firemonkeys wrote:
>

> > yes that's RIGHT I DID ! and Do. and your right too.
> > whose job is it again to make those recomendations again?
>
>Yours, and every one else in the Barony.  That's why we solicit input
>before
>every event.  Shame is much of the time no one does, so me and Chrystal
>have to
>take up the slack.  We've done upwards of 30 courts and could not cite more
>than
>15 or 20 written and submitted award recommendations from the Populous.
>Under
>this scenario, who gets awards?  Those who stand out to us, pretty much
>exclusively.

> > oh yes this connects to those posts.....
>
>(the posts I made in reference to circumstances concerning your thistle
>recommendation specifically)

yes your point is? i was refering To those posts BECAUSE of the
recomendation SPECIFICALLY as an example     thanks for suppling it

> > by the BAron DSD
> > HE was the one making RECOMENDATIONS after checking with that "inner
>circle"
>
> > he mentions about consulting with...about this kind of thing.
> > and WHO is one of the people to which he alludes....?
> > oh YES ! i remember.
> >
> > Ragan
>
>As B&B, there is a whole world of consistent, prolonged activity, protocol,
>persona play, particiapation, dedication, loyalty, honor, conduct, and
>behavior
>of which we are the eyes and ears.  Adherence to these principles by every
>person is expected by the Crown (check Copora and Kingdom Law) and any
>recommendation from us, the Baron and Baroness, take these priinciples into
>consideration.

oh and those rules state that your supposed to ignore peoples names
your not supposed to KNOW who is in your barony or what they do?

>If you realized the blatant ignorance of  SCA rules and policy your above
>comment conveys, to anyone outside your shoes, I think you'd crawl away in
>shame.  You've just coalesced every court, every recommendation, every word
>of
>council, every award given by Chrystal and I over the past seven years into
>cookie recipe.  I've given you sufficient explanation as to why we consult
>with
>others.
NO ASSHOLE YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT IT ! first you said you CONSULTED
THEN WHEN I ACCUSED YOUR CONSULTANTS WITH INCOMPITANCY YOU REPOSTED THAT
THEIR WAS NO COSULTATION! AND DEGENERATED INTO SENCLESS BULLSHIT
THAT IMPLIED THAT I WAS CRAZY FOR SEEING CONSPERACIES
YUO HAVE LOST YOUR RIGHT TO SPEAK TO ME ABOUT ANYTHING DAVID
EVER TILL YOU FALL DOWN AND DIE!
YOU WANTED THE RESPONIBILITY FOR CALLING ME the mouth WELL REVEL IN IT BUD
         TILL YOUR DUST!

You, and ONLY YOU, insist there is a sinister plot amongst those WE
>hold in good council.
and you became spokes person when actually?
as i see it you can go back to playing with your fuckin weebles.
grownups are talkin here.

Sorry, there ain't.  Their only fault is in actually
>having a clue. Any other conjecture on their advice is tabloid trash.
proof being?      or are you simply baseing your permise on the hopes that
your brass hat will insure blind acceptance of your words as gosple.
see this would work save for the fact thaqt i've BEEN AT THE CENTER OF THIS
BARONY   I'VE SEEN HOW THINGS WORK     NOT FROM THE OUTSIDE BUT FRON RIGHT
THERE IN THE LIVINGROOM OF LIZARDKEEP.(DSD was NOT however and i'll say here
that he MAY be no more than what he seems) and the rest of you are as
vindictive back stabbing and petty as i've seemed here. conspiracies ABOUND
in this barony and everyone knows it.
so peddle your men in black bullshit somwhere else man.
p.c. weakling.     i begin to think what i once admired as humility was no
more than weakness and fear.

>Oh, and a footnote, the B&B don't "have to" consult anyone on award
>recommendations, nor or they required to solicit input, or take populous
>suggestions.
so what's this threat as justification???
the populace don't have to take your shit either   so????

We tend to make better choices and write better recommendations
>when we do.

see here you go again,      so i ask you people!
WHAT WAS THE EXCUSE FOR THE "LA BOUCHE" THING
first it was all his fault even though he "consulted" then it's all his
fault because HE DIDN'T?       make up your mind D.
which IS it     either way you were wrong and your going to stay that way
because i'll be godamned if i'm letting you rewrite history to make it MY
FAULT THAT YOU BRASS WERE INSULTING AND DISHONERABLE!

am I these things?     *smile* no i'm not.
Honor is an outmoded concept    i like results.
and HEY I'M A VILLIAN REMEMBER!

"i'm not really a villan but i PLAY one in the SCA"

it's a role that was relegated to me by assholes playing heros.

Ragan