[Ravensfort] ARMOR BUILDING DAY AT BRIANS ARMORY

Cobalt60@lcc cobalt60 at lcc.net
Sun Nov 25 17:59:14 PST 2001

Hello to all who read this
    Lord Balda and I are planing to build or should I say re-build the baronial loaner armor at my house this coming Saturday.
    We will start at about eight or nine and work throughout the day and in to the evening. Any and all who would like to help or have armor that they would like to donate to the barony for this project please come by.
    If you have armor that you need to hammer out, clean up, re rivet, re strap, re attach or just pittle around a bit with some of my tools then come on out and we will all have a good time of it!  I have big wire wheels for stripping and lots of hammers for planishing and dishing. a few anvils and lost of tools for cutting rivets. I even got a new hole punch so I dont have to use my drill press every time!
    I do build shields you know and have many armor patterns for you to copy for your own use! I do have allot of  buckles of many sizes that can be used at cost if you need some.   I promised I would not say "At Rock Bottom Prices".

                                So plan to come on out!

                                              Brian       :o)