[Ravensfort] Fighter Practice :-)

Terri and Michael Busa busa at texed.net
Mon Nov 26 05:53:05 PST 2001

  Greetings to one and all--

It was wonderful to see those that were able to meet at the gazebo for fighter practice yesterday.

Sir Kief,  HE Brian du Val, and Lord Jean-Michel were all in armor.  Brian and Kief also discussed and demonstrated armored combat with a new person who happened to see us and stop by.

Lady Elaine entertained us all with wonderful music. She even brought one of her lizards to bask in the sunshine.

Also in attendance were their Excellencies Niklas and Kezia (with their furry companion Tatiana), Lord Twin Cedars, Lord Magnus, Don Zorcon, HE Gwen (Bill also came along to enjoy the fun) and Mistress Loraine.

We all enjoyed the wonderful weather we hope that even more people will be able to attend next week--December 2, 3 pm.  See you there.

Iosbail and Balda

--
[ pushpins and paper clips left border.gif of type image/gif deleted ]