[Ravensfort] Celebration!

Jennifer Simpson ravaenwlf at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 27 14:30:49 PST 2001

Heilsa Unto the Populace of Raven's Fort,

As some of you may know, this semester was a horribly trying one for me
mundanely, but I have persevered and will be celebrating my graduation od
December 8th at the Bernard Johnson Coliseum. The commencement exercises
will begin at 2pm on Saturday. Following the ceremonial stuff will be the
fun stuff. However, due to some serious personal problems I will not be able
to have my party in Huntsville. Instead there will be much eating and
revelry at Jose's (near Old Wal-Mart) and then for anyone who wants to make
the trip..a hot tub party at my house in Houston. Please call for directions
and to sort of informal RSVP. It will be BYOB, but there will also be a keg
for anyone interested in Bud Light. Limited crash space is available.

I would enjoy having all of you there to celebrate this with me, as I have
come to look on you as extended family. However, I realize that Stargate
Yule is the same day and many of you will have committments there. Please
feel no guilt for not coming...hey...more beer for me!

the ever studying, eternelly exhausted,finally DONE,

Hrafnhildr Ulfsdottir
mka Jennifer Simpson

"MY wish is to ride the tempest, tame the waves, kill the sharks. I will not
resign myself to the usual lot of women who bow their heads..." TrieuThi
Trinh 240 A.D.