[Ravensfort] arts and sciences interests

jacinth jacinth at mail.ev1.net
Fri Nov 2 11:34:50 PST 2001

A few folk have told me of there interest in arts and sciences in the
southern part of our Barony.  I am curious as to:

1.  How many people would like to have regular meetings in the area?
2.  What days are good for those interested?
3.  What are you wanting to study?  I.e. what do you want to practice
    or learn?
4.  What do you already know?  [Beginners are always welcome anyway, but
    it is nice to know where everyone is coming from!]

If you would like to participate, please send me an email privately at
jacinth at mail.ev1.net [that means, do not hit "reply"... "forward" will
do nicely].  I am working on generating a mailing list.  If you know
someone who is not online, please send me their phone number, and I'll
give them a call.

Regards,

-Jacinth-