[Ravensfort] unanswered email

AMH/DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 3 13:31:59 PST 2001

Kief,

Over two months ago David Saint David bid you and me to stop our on line
fighting.  I agreed and swore that I would post no more to you until
after he had relinquished his seat as Baron of our sweet lands.  You on
the other hand continued to rail unchecked knowing that I would not
respond to your disinformation.  With some time between then and now the
new B and B have somewhat settled in and the populace have slowly
started to feel their way through the thick dust from all that has
transpired that still hangs in the air.  I do not wish to start open
hostilities again.  However, in fairness to me I must respond to your
unanswered emails less readers believe that I  have been intimidated by
or give credence to your politically motivated statements which you
hoped would discredit those that disagree with you.  For the sake of
peace I will not give you the five page response I initially wrote but
only say that I look upon your writings as spin and distracting
hogwash.  For the sake of the Barony, the Kingdom and especially you and
me, I sincerely hope you will agree to disagree in this matter and let
this die here.

In closing, I strongly recommend that you reevaluate your “better the
hammer than the nail” approach to everything.  It works great as a
slogan for you, but even a hammer can be damaged or broken if misused or
too much force is applied.

Pax,
Marius