[Ravensfort] Kingdom A&S

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 19:09:23 PST 2001

Gwen,

You and Rachel had a lot in common this weekend.

It was incredible...!!!!

Three displays on Beads, One on time measuring devices, One on practical Carpentry, Two or three on Embroidery, One on Signet Rings, One on Forged Blades, A Couple on Illumination, One on Bobbin Lace, Several on Food, Two on Meads, One on Stained Glass...and I can't remember the rest.

They passed out the Gulf War A&S Judging Sheet...I have an extra...

Lorraine