[Ravensfort] Kingdom A & S

Kezia kezia at wt.net
Wed Nov 7 22:04:54 PST 2001

Simon Orom and Simon Piroska and sweet little Katrine came to enjoy the Arts and Science displays. They examine items and ask questions. I know they were saying "I can make that", and I bet we will see some good ideals come forth.  Iseabell and I looked at many items also asking questions. There were some really good pieces of work on display, but there were also some that have a natural talent but have only been doing this art for least then a year. There were many piece I wish you could have seen i.e. bobbin lace, blade making and black smithing, stain glass, tablet weaving, embroidery, Illumination and sonnets, wood working...these are all crafts that some of you make. Looking at others work and talking to the people that make them is a great way to learn new ways to improve our own and to pass on things that you have learned.