[Ravensfort] Community exposer...

Kezia kezia at wt.net
Fri Nov 9 18:59:15 PST 2001

A Christmas Parade !!!!   The Huntsville Lions Club Christmas Parade will be on December 1st (Saturday) starting at 10:00 from SHSU parking area off Sam Houston and 21st street. People will be setting up between 8:00 and no later than 9:30. The parade will end at the parking lot by the Tractor store on S 75. There is a $20.00 entry fee and the dead line is November 26th. (enough details)
We have 3 weeks to get this on the road. We can do this. It can be fun. We have trailers, and trucks.and creative people. We need an old medievalist theme or some Christmas theme. I think if we keep it simple (this year at lest) we still have time to put it together. Question is do you want to ???
HE Kezia
in serve to the people
and the dream