[Ravensfort] Thanksgiving, business out of town and stuff.....

niklas niklas at wt.net
Tue Nov 20 07:45:50 PST 2001

Greetings,

Happy and fruitfull Thanksgiving to all of the Barony of
Raven's Fort.

A couple of notes from T.E. for the next few days.

I will be out of town for the next 2 weeks with limited
email access.

I can check email fairly easy, but responding is limited.

Kezia will be out of town from Thurs to Sat for Thanksgiving

She will be available for Baronial matters while I am in
Louisiana.

Plans are to return from Louisiana no later than Friday Nov
30.

Please consult with Kezia if needed while I am gone.

I can also be reached by cell phone at any time at
936-581-5632.

Other Stuff.........

Raven's Fort Yule is coming, as well as several area Yule
events such as Stargate Yule, which we plan to attend.

See Kezia's post about our Yule. I like the idea of holding
it at Populace. I will help cook the meat if someone will
join me. I suggest a nice brisket or ham or both.

Others can bring other various dishes. Lady Clarissima said
she would help with organizing the other dishes. Please
contact her for dish suggestions and/or what you wish to
bring.

Kezia and I as well as Lord Balda, Sir Keif, Mistress
Lorraine, Don Zorcon, HE Gwynn and and the Kurn's attended
Bordermarch Melees last weekend.

It was an excellent event with the investiture of Their
Excellences Armand and Katrin DeLacy as the new Bordemarch
Baron & Baroness. HRM Larrissa placed the Coronet of
Bordermarch on the brow of Armand and then HRM and HE Armand
placed the Baroness's cornet on the brow of Katrin as the
new B&B of Bordermarch.

Bordermarch has been through much in the past few years. It
is wonderful they have now come together, settled their
differences and moved forward to new times and growth.

Coronation is coming up in Jan 2002. It will be in Snyder,
Texas in the Western region (which is where I am writing
this from). I urge all that can attend, please do so. I may
have limited accommdations for folks out there. I will post
more as it draws near.

Gulf War is coming!!! We need a Raven'f Fort Land O'Crat!

Any volunteers?????? We do not know if we will be able to
attend or not. Hopefully, that will be determined by Jan
2002.

Any questions, concerns or needs, please let us know.

In Service,

HE Niklas, HE Kezia