[Ravensfort] Thanksgiving, business out of town and stuff.....

Cobalt60@lcc cobalt60 at lcc.net
Tue Nov 20 20:44:48 PST 2001

Now is the time to act, They will be gone for just a few days maybe a week.
If we are quick we can hide their house, relocate the stones and even
rearrange the officers before they return. IT CAN BE DONE!
                            Ha ha he ehe he he he.........(evil grin)
         Drive safe be careful and dont' worry about the stones!

                                                    Brian     :o)