[Ravensfort] Populace meeting

Paul Gilbert niklas at wt.net
Tue Nov 27 19:43:22 PST 2001

Hi........

Reminder for the Dec Populace meeting!!!

This will be our Yule party for 2001.

It will be at the Huntsville Fire Dept, Station #2 at 7pm, where we have
Populace.

Please come in garb.

I and any that wish to help will cook some meat for the party.

Please get with Lady Clarissima for what else to bring.

Gift exchange will be Mongolian Christmas. Rules to be posted as soon as
they are found in someones computer from a couple of years ago.

Anyone wishing to decorate the hall prior to the party, contact me so I can
arrange for access prior to party.

Thanks.....and see all there, if not before.

HE Niklas

PS.......forward this to any other lists that folks may be interested on.