[Ravensfort] Populace meeting

Olivia G. Rodriguez ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Wed Nov 28 08:13:42 PST 2001

I will be attending Populace/Yule Revel, alas, my other half will not be able to attend (that mundane thang called "work") but have I got some prezzies!

No idea yet on the infamously fought over...okay, the get rid of it NOW, gag gift"...yet *mwahahahaha*...but I'm working on it!  So, you are forewarned to beware any "spray-on-hair-man-kit" or "lime-green-peek-a-boo-jumpsuit-shagadelic-babe-kit"!!

One little problem, I need crash space...anyone willing to take in a poor orphan on a cold winter night?  Please resond privately.

Thank you and see y'all there!

Olivia
---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!