[Ravensfort] Early Spring Event

Clarissima ldyclarissima at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 08:18:24 PDT 2001

Ciao,

We do not have a bid in for the Early Spring Event -
February 14-16.  If anyone is interested, please
submit a bid (this includes a rough budget) by
November 1.  If we do not have any interested parties
by that date, we are releasing it from the Kingdom
Calendar.

If you have every wanted to Autocrat or Feastocrat,
please consider this event.  It is small and allows
room for a lot of creativity.  The feast doesn't need
to feed over 75, so it would be great for a first try.
 If you have any questions, please call me, or I am
sure anyone who has organized an event would give you
advise and answer questions.

Grazie,
Clarissima

=====