[Ravensfort] 10/4 Populace

Clarissima ldyclarissima at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 09:06:06 PDT 2001

Here's the serious response:

When I say high level I mean ideas, not details.

Example:

I think everyone needs to bring ladders to populace
from today forward.

This would go on the list as something to discuss in
the future (ex., next populace, business meeting,
etc.).  Light discussion (ex, Gee, that's a great
idea, or no that's silly), but no details (ex. How
would we get all of the ladders in the room?, How tall
do the ladders need to be?).

Niklas, Kezia and I want to get the populace's ideas
on what they want to improve, change, begin, etc and
not get bogged down in details just yet.  We can do
the details as we go, when appropriate (like when the
people who want to be involved get together and not
torture everyone else who isn't interested during a
populace meeting that is supposed to be fun).

If you need further clarification, please contact me
privately.

I would like to thank Sir Keif and Athaulf for the
funny responses, I really enjoyed them!

Clarissima
Seneschal, Barony of Raven's Fort

--- Kief av Kiersted <sirkief at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Heilsa Athaulf...
>
> *snicker* *chuckles* *guffaws*
>
> *FAOTFLMFAO* (Floppin' Around On The Floor Laughing
> My Fool Ass Off)
>
> *deep breaths...* *sigh*
> ...............*giggle*.....*snicker*....

*BHWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...*

> (wiping tears from my eyes) *long sigh*
> ......titter*..............
>
>      >>>------------->  Dude! Your aim is true...
>
> Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!
> Kief "the convulsed" av Kiersted
> "Better the Hammer than the nail..."
>

> >From: "Charley Atchley" <Charley at lcc.net>
> >
> > >Anyone that wishes to take part *must* bring a
> ladder at *least* 6 feet
> >in
> > >height, have a carpenters square, and a, minimum
> length, 36 inch "bubble
> > >type" level.
> >
> >Glad you cleared that up for us. I know what being
> high means, but I
> >couldn't see what that had to do being level.
> >
> >Charley Atchley

=====
Grazie,
Clarissima