[Ravensfort] Populace meeting Thursday night

Jennifer Simpson ravaenwlf at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 4 12:57:38 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Heilsa All,

My regrets, but I will be unable to join you at tonight's festivities. I have
classes till 6:30 tonight and then WAY too much homework. Everyone keep one
important fact in mind, I have 8 weeks left and then I'm getting the hell out
of Dodge.(so to speak). And all will be cordially invited to my
"Jenn-Get-Smashed (and-oh-yeah-she-graduated)" Party....so stock up the
booze...we'll need it!!!

Hrafna

mka Jennifer Simpson
"Our strength is often composed of the weakness we're damned if we're going to
show" Mignon McLaughlin