[Ravensfort] Populace meeting Thursday night

Cathal SilAlmhain silalmhain at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 15:41:16 PDT 2001

I am afraid that I, too, will be unable to make it
tonight.  I don't really have as good an excuse as
Jenn does.  Me, I'm just lazy--I just don't feel like
driving there.

Of course, it is an 8-hour drive.
:)

--- Jennifer Simpson <ravaenwlf at hotmail.com> wrote:
> [ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
>
> Heilsa All,
>
> My regrets, but I will be unable to join you at
> tonight's festivities. I have
> classes till 6:30 tonight and then WAY too much
> homework. Everyone keep one
> important fact in mind, I have 8 weeks left and then
> I'm getting the hell out
> of Dodge.(so to speak). And all will be cordially
> invited to my
> "Jenn-Get-Smashed (and-oh-yeah-she-graduated)"
> Party....so stock up the
> booze...we'll need it!!!
>
> Hrafna
>
> mka Jennifer Simpson
> "Our strength is often composed of the weakness
> we're damned if we're going to
> show" Mignon McLaughlin

=====
Cathal SilAlmhain
Title Bard of Graywood
Spring Artisan for the Barony of Ravensfort
"No battle plan has ever survived the first clash of troops."
Napoleon