OT and OOP Re: [Ravensfort] where did it come from?

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Mon Oct 1 12:57:59 PDT 2001

> *chuckles* Believe me I understand the "CYA" factor. The everyday world of
> work and wage slavery has taken a chuck out of most of us one time or
> another...

OK, get this.  The latest trend in the big Tech Companies seems to be to add
the statement

"This message is subject to attorney client privilege"

to the top of any email you send out.  Then you carbon copy any such emails
to your attorney or legal department (or just their standard archive
mailbox).

Evidently the thought is you can then argue in court that the content of any
such messages can not be used against you as evidence because it was part of
a privileged conversation between you and your attorney.

No wonder we choose to spend out weekends in a different world.

--
Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com