[Ravensfort] tables

Jeremy Meaux j_meaux at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 8 09:29:38 PDT 2001

greetings,

well, i am proud to announce that the tables are done.
we only have to sign the crew table and the project is
complete. All of you who have worked on the tables,
please stop by the keep and sign or put your mark on
the table.
I would like to thank everyone involved in this table
project, from all of you who sponsored tables and
those who came out and painted your tables. The art
work and creativity was amazing. It shows the depth
and love that all of you have for this barony and the
well fare of its people.
I would personally like to thank some people, my
apologies in advance if i miss anyone, it is not
intentional, we just had a lot of people at different
times come out to work on this project.
My thanks go to:
kezia
niklas
dsd
chrystal
kristobol
sir kief
lorraine
twin ceaders
klare
terry busa
ayla
brian
arturus
katrine
and last but most importantly, gwynn and zork. you
guys provided not only work and a work space but
food,shelter from the elements and privy's, but the
amount of work was once again beyond anyone's hope or
expectations. I thank you, all of you for the work and
time you put into this project.
Best of all, the barony now has thirty new tables that
we can use and show off to the rest of the kingdom.
Just in time for the investeture about to take place.
Thanks again, its been a great time.

i am
jean-michel
(unchained from the tables, and finally able to get
some personal work done for defender.)