[Ravensfort] Free Site Fee for Newcomers

Aedh Finn Mac Cormaic aodhfionn at unforgettable.com
Sat Sep 15 23:49:33 PDT 2001

Greetings,

Yes, it's a wonderful idea.  Yes, Niklas did a wonderful job.  Yes, I wish I'd
thought of it.  I also wish I'd known the reasons for it before making a fool of
myself out of ignorance.

I would have talked to Niklas about it privately, but he was understandably busy
this week, and he also refused to communicate with me at all in private
email--even to the point of repeatedly avoiding a, in my opinion, simple yes or
no question.  As annoying as that was, I'm afraid I allowed myself to
over-react, publicly as well as privately.

Again, my apologies.
Finn

P.S:  Three's m'limit.  :}